The ICT industry in Nigeria is regulated by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), and to some extent, the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
Communications, Security and Regulatory Consultants Ltd offers its clients a comprehensive Regulatory Affairs Management service, advising them in depth on regulatory aspects and on the regulatory climate with respect to specific issues that may affect them. We also ensure that our clients remain in compliance with all the rules and regulations pertaining to their business, so as not to fall afoul of the law and the regulator.
We advise on a wide range of regulatory issues such as License Applications, Type Approval Applications, Subsidy Proposals, Debt Negotiation and Settlement, and Service Level Agreements.
Some of the services we offer are as follows:
- Advisory Services
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- Application Preparation Assistance
- Type Approval Process Management
- Assisting in sourcing funds (subsidy) for voice and data access projects from the Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)
- Regulatory Affairs Department Creation
- Regulatory Affairs Staff Training